"Mt 3 yr old has the cargo train, a couple of bridge expansions and a town expansion set, its genuinely good fun however some things need improved a added:
1. If you have the cargo train with its 2 carriages and decide to buy the bridge expansion set the train will really struggle hard to go up it in reverse especially if its just come round a corner.. However, it struggles even more if the train is set in motion of the app and not from a push off where it hesitates but manages. Its like the app does not let the train get to pull speed (and im using new lithium batteries)
2. Another blue action block and a light block would be nice. Since the light block only turns the light on or off, if you go through a tunnel then on its second pass itll switch the light off going through. (You can however make action blocks from shiny coloured card)
3. Add a toot block to the town expansion , what fun is a stop block... none really not for a 3 yr old.
4. If youre using the app and switch to a message or perhaps a camera to record your kid on your phone ittl drop the connectivity and stop the train, and you have to go through all the palaver again to connect.
5. Trains quite difficult to set in motion from a push and I find my kid will destroy half the track doing it, i get that its fancy but whats wrong with a switch.
6. Know what would be good aside from the app. The option of a little bluetooth control unit