"If you are just going to buy one of the three Lego sets from the upcoming Spider-Man — Far From Home movie this is the one to get.
MINI-FIGURES: Grade A+ The NEW stealth suit for Spider-Man stands out right away. Awesome to get a new look from the classic Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man costumes. Great detail and the web pack to boot adds a lot to the playability of the set. Mysterio looks great too. A lot of detail and the classic fishbowl helmet.
MOLTEN MAN: Grade B+ I love all the detail with the street signs, street lamps, car etc... embedded in Molten Man. The face looks really good, along with the claw hand and shooter hand. Only downside is the is a bit hard to balance to stand with so much to him.
OVERALL : Grade A A great priced Lego set from the upcoming movie. Anytime you get three mini-figures in a $30 set. The stealth suit will make this a "must-buy" for collectors of the Marvel Lego movie sets."
"Was super excited to see Lego come out out five Avenger Endgame sets about three weeks before the movie comes out. Huge collector of the Marvel movie sets and Captain America: Outriders Attack didn't disappoint. Not shocked this was a hard set to find in the stores and I eventually ordered it on the Lego website.
FIGURES: A The Outriders upgraded from the Infinite War sets was very solid. Much more fierce looking with the new claws and still great detail on the faces & chest. At first I thought Cap's blue helmet took away from the white Quantum suit, a white helmet would looking REALLY cool. Overall having a different Cap look is nothing to complain about. Also great to see Cap with his classic shield again.
BIKE: B+ The bike looks too oversized, but with the oversized blasters in the front and exhaust system in the back works. Plus, a different vehicle that Cap has ever been paired with over the several sets he has been in over the past 10 years.
VALUE: A Anytime you get four solid figures in a $20 set you can't be unhappy. This is an affordable set for young and old, builders and collectors.
OVERALL: A Wonderful set that will be in high demand for a long time. Get this set ... Whatever it takes ..."
"I'm a collector of Marvel sets and the ones that come directly for the movies are ALWAYS the best. They are normally hard to find once the movie comes out, so I suggest to any collector to pick up "Captain Marvel and the Skrull Attack". It appears this might be the only Lego set for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie.
1. Mini-figures -- Grade B+ Captain Marvel is great with her blue outfit. Would have been OK with her green Kree outfit too. The one disappointment was no mohawk headgear. That would have pushed the grade up to an A+. Maybe in a future set for Avengers - Endgame. The young Nick Fury is cool. Talos is good with his phaser. Great to top off the figures with Goose.
2. Prototype Quinjet -- Grade B+ A solid jet that is clearly an early version of the Quinjet. I wish it was a little bigger to fit two figures in the cockpit. But overall a great build with history.
OVERALL -- Grade A- You can't beat the price of this set that I believe will be a hot one with the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Lego seems to just do one set for the solo Marvel movies and then multiple sets for the Avenger movies. I think that is why this set will be very valuable and desired by collectors."
"Son (12) was very excited when he saw the Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate. He owns every set from Jurassic World. The look of the house structure and Indoraptor was the draw for him. He wasn’t disappointed.
Mini-figures: Grade - A Good details and nice chances of Owen and Claire from the Jurassic World sets.
Dinosaurs: Grade - B+ Indoraptor should have been a little bit bigger, but still real good details. Much better look for Blue with a lighter color and better look with his blue stripe from earlier set.
Lockwood Building: Grade - B Good detail, but rooms could have been bigger. Also, the order of the levels didn’t match the movie since all the Lab was in the basement.
Overall: Grade - B The mini-figures were strong and Blue’s new look was solid. Also like the triceratops skull since it (SPOILER ALERT) plays a big role at the end of the movie."
"Quantum Realm Explorers definitely has its + and -. But if the popularity of the "Ant-Man Final Battle" set from the first Ant-Man movie is any indication this set is a "MUST HAVE" for collectors of Marvel Lego sets.
MINI-FIGURES: Grade C The Wasp: This to me is the centerpiece of the set, and also a little disappointing. The helmet and wings could have been done MUCH better. Not sure why they didn't do a dropdown shield for the helmet so you can see Wasp's eyes. Also, the bee like wings instead of long ones were disappointing. Hopefully there will be a reboot of The Wasp in future sets. Ghost: Always cool to have a new mini-figure. The hood looks great and the detail on the face and chest are solid. Ant-Man: Pretty similar to past Ant-Man versions. One of my favorite mini-figures from the Marvel movies.
QUANTUM REALM SHIP: B+ Very cool design and detail. Awesome to get a little nugget before the movie comes out. Since rumors have it that the quantum realm will be KEY in future Marvel movies like Avengers 4 this little ship will play a big role.
OVERALL: B Disappointed in the look of The Wasp, hopefully she will be improved in future sets. But this set again is a must buy. Great value with 3 mini-figures and a cool ship in a set under $20. Collectors are going to be going after this set and the value of this set will go up several times its retail price."
"I'm a HUGE fan of the Marvel movie Lego sets. The Royal Talon Fighter Attack from the upcoming Feb. 2018 "Black Panther" movie doesn't disappoint.
Mini-Figures: --- B+ Killmonger: Have to start here. Awesome look with the mast of Erik Killmonger, the main arch nemesis of Black Panther. A cool look into the movie before Killmonger gets his own "Panther" suit.
Black Panther: I love that the suit is different than the look in the Black Panther Pursuit Lego set from "Civil War". Also different than the other Black Panther movie set -- Rhino Face-Off by the Mine.
Ulysses Klaue: I only problem I have with Klaue is there is no reason to have a left arm since Ultron took that off in Civic War. I do like the laser arm that comes with him that has been seen in the trailers.
Nakia: Cool to have one of the strong female characters from the movie that seems to be filled with them.
Royal Talon Fighter -- A A slick looking plane/space ship. A bit of an upgrade from Black Panther's Jet from the Civic War set. Love the look. The sleek design is different from anything Lego has done when it comes to vehicles from Marvel sets.
OVERALL -- A- To have four mini-figures and an awesome vehicle the set is worth the price of $30. I'm a collector of Marvel sets and believe the worth of these types of sets are going to only go up in value as the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues."
"First, I think by far the best Lego sets are those centered around movies. Had to buy Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash for the upcoming Thor -- Ragnarok movie right when it hit the stores. The set doesn't disappoint, although I think it could have been a little better.
FIGURES: Grade B Hulk - Good detail in the helmet and chest, but as in the past Hulks ... I think he should be a little bigger. And wished the legs moved. Hopefully down the road Lego will do a little makeover on Hulk. Thor - Liked the faces, new helmet and details. But would have liked a shield to match the one in the movie trailer. Loki and Grandmaster - Both solid.
ARENA: Grade B Good playability with Loki and Grandmaster seats. How the main gate works is awesome. Would have liked more detail on the front of the gate.
OVERALL: Grade B A must set for collectors of Marvel Legos. Thor vs. Hulk battle is something everyone has been wanting to see. Just a few issues on the figures and details on the arena, but overall a solid set. Great to play with for younger kids too."
"Always awesome to see Lego sets based on upcoming movies. The Beware the Vulture set doesn't disappoint.
1. Vulture mini-figure & wings Grade A- At first I thought it would be a little too bulky. But once build it's very solid and very close to what Vulture will look like in the upcoming movie. Details on Vulture's helmet and jacket are great. The wins are good and nice it can stand on it's own for display purposed. Only thing I would have liked would be rotors on the propulsion circles in the back.
2. Shocker mini-figure & truck Grade B+ Great to have a little nugget that Shocker will be in the Spider-Man Homecoming movie. This is the first place I've seen that this iconic villain will be in the movie. Great detail. The shocker gloves are nice touch. I wish the van was a little bigger to fit a drive and passenger and more room in the back with the hidden gun. Still, overall a nice vehicle that is very playable.
3. Spider-Man mini-figure Grade A Similar to the Spider-Man from the Tanker Truck Takedown set. Awesome detail and I love the eyes. The new web shooters are cool along with the web line and web net. The cell phone is a great add on too. Shows the teenager in Spider-Man.
4. Iron Man mini-figure Grade A Love the front look and helmet. Now why no Tony Stark face behind the helmet? My guess is this is another little nugget for the movie. Likely this is actually a part of the "Iron Legion" and not Tony Stark as Iron Man helping out Spider-Man. Just my guess.
5. Comic book inside Normally I don't pay attention to the little comic books. However, besides a little action sequence from the two new Spider-Man Homecoming sets ... there is a COOL preview on what sets I assume will come out with the Thor Ragnarok movie set to come out later this year. Thor vs. Hulk ... enough said. Can't wait for those new Lego sets.
OVERALL Grade A- Great set for both collectors and kids. The Vulture is the best part of the set. And always great to get 4 mini-figures in the set that under $50. Highly recommend this set for Marvel fans."
"Very excited when I saw Lego was coming out with a set from the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. I assume since this is a "Toys R' Us" exclusive set that it will be a very hard-to-find item in the stores.
Mini-Figures: Awesome detail on Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor. The Wonder Woman is a different from the "Sky High Battle" set. Better detail with outfit and the shield is OUTSTANDING. Trevor has a great look with the fighter jacket. Cool to be able to change out hair to fighter helmet too. Overall A grade on the mini-figures.
ARES: The God of War is a solid large figure. The head and chest looks really good. The legs are a little too bulky for me taste, but overall a good look. Wish his shield had more detail. Sword is very cool. Overall a B grade. Does give a cool nugget to who will be the main villian in the coming up in the movie June 2, 2017.
Trevor's plane: A simple look for this World War I-era plane, but think it's a great vehicle for the set.
OVERALL: A MUST BUY for collectors. Very similar to the "Ant-Man" and "Doctor Strange" sets. Going to be hard to find so I recommend to snag this set if you come across it. Would love to see more Lego sets based on movies!!!"
"Not surprisingly, the Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum set is already hot and not too easy to find. Was able to grab the last couple off the shelf. This is a wonderful set and I believe will be one of the top Marvel Super Heroes sets of 2016. Always great to get a Lego set from a movie well before it's release. Doctor Strange scheduled to come out in theaters in Nov. 2016. Getting to the set... Here we go.
POSITIVES: 1. Minifigures: All three are great with wonderful detail. Strange looks awesome with his cape and detailed amulet. Mordo and The Ancient One are both solid. Always great to have NEW minifigures.
2. Sanctum Sanctorum: Tons of fun details and even a cool nugget into the movie. A letter with "STARK" is part of the many pieces inside Strange's HQs.
3. Portal Beast: Something that is new to any Super Hero set. Fun little feature to make the set playable.
NEGATIVES: Wish there was a villain in the set. But since isn't a "teaser" set to the movie that is still several months away from release I understand why there isn't a villain included. Hopefully this won't be the only Dr. Strange set from the movie.
OVERALL: Awesome set and a must for collectors. Reminds me of the Ant-Man Final Battle set (#76039), one of the most valued Lego sets from 2015. Hopefully there will be a few more Strange sets, but if not, this will be a MUST have for those who love the super hero sets."